When someone says they have a bag of tricks it means they have a collection of special techniques or methods.
Clever methods by which someone achieves something.
- Everything; every possibility.
1. Mom always has a bag of tricks when it comes to making me smile.
2. Danny has a bag of tricks for solving my computer issues.
3. I’ve used all my bag of tricks and still can’t solve the problem.
4. I’ve got a whole bag of tricks on how to win a girl’s heart.
know-how, savvy, stratagems, tools of the trade, tricks of the trade, wisdom
You can say that again is said when something is true; correct. Something that you say to show you completely agree with something that someone has just said. To express emphatic agreement. 1. A: What a beautiful day with all the flowers in bloom B: You can say that...read more