Having a heart of stone means that you are cold and unfriendly.
- You may be cruel or have no sympathy.
The opposite or antonym of a heart of gold.
1. My wife is a beautiful woman but she has a heart of stone.
2. Johnny is our best CIA agent because he has a heart of stone.
3. I think people who test products on animals have a heart of stone.
4. Some CEO’s know when to be understanding and when to have a heart of stone.
brutal, coldhearted, cruel, harsh, hard-hearted, hateful, heartless, inconsiderate, insensitive, malicious, mean, nasty, spiteful, thoughtless, uncaring, uncharitable, unfeeling, unkind, unsympathetic, unfriendly