- To be all ears means to be very eager to hear what someone is going to say.
- To listen eagerly and attentively.
- To be extremely interested in what someone has to say.
1. A: I have so much to tell you about my year overseas!
B: Can’t wait! I’m all ears Serena.
2. I’m all ears, tell me everything that happened between you and Jason.
3. You can call anytime, I’m all ears.
4. So, what happened at the party? Who was invited? Did you get to meet the man of your dreams? I’m all ears.
alert, awake, aware, conscientious, fascinated, glued, hanging on every word, hooked, immersed, intent, interested, listening, mindful, observant, on the ball, regardful, vigilant, watchful