- When you need to remember a piece of information when making decisions or thinking about a matter, you use the expression bear in mind.
- To remember to consider something when you are thinking about or doing something else.
- To take into account.
1. Bear in mind, you must be at the airport three hours prior to boarding.
2. Please bear in mind, everyone should put together a first aid kit.
3. Bear in mind, you’ve been late for work three times this week.
4. You need to bear in mind that all your emails opened at work will be monitored by your superiors.
be aware of, be cognisant of, be mindful of, beware, call to mind, consider, heed, keep in mind, mind, note, recall, recollect, refresh memory, remember, to remember