- Bear with me is used as a polite way of asking someone to be patient while you do or finish something.
- To wait upon someone or something.
- To request for patience.
1. If you just bear with me for a few more minutes, you’ll have all the forms you need.
2. Bear with me Mr. Canning. I’ll have the information for you in a minute.
3. Please bear with me until I finish the story.
4. Just bear with me. I’m getting the kids ready for school and it’s absolutely crazy in the mornings!
be patient, delay, endure, forbear, make allowance, pause, put up with, rest, stay, suffer, tolerate, wait