- By accident is used to describe an unexpected and undesirable event, especially one resulting in damage or harm.
- An unforeseen event that is not the result of intention or has no apparent cause.
- Lack if intention or chance.
1. I’ve been avoiding Anthony all week and just my luck, I ran into him by accident at the grocery store.
2. It was so embarrassing when I tripped by accident during our date.
3. Lilly fell and sprained her ankle. It happened by accident while we were playing.
4. I got 90% on my English exam! And some of the answers I got by accident.
aback, abruptly, accidentally, by mistake, by surprise, carelessly, ignorantly, inadvertently, mistakenly, off guard, sudden, surprisingly, unaware, unexpectedly, unintentionally, unknowingly, unprepared, unready
You can say that again is said when something is true; correct. Something that you say to show you completely agree with something that someone has just said. To express emphatic agreement. 1. A: What a beautiful day with all the flowers in bloom B: You can say that...read more