Dirty money refers to goods or money obtained illegally.
Money that someone gets in an unfair, illegal, or dishonest way.
- Money obtained unlawfully or immorally.
1. Recently, banks around the world have been accused of laundering dirty money.
2. Politicians ought to be investigated for dirty money.
3. After he robbed the bank, he spent the dirty money on a new house, fancy cars, and designer clothing.
4. Bribing your way to the top of the corporate ladder using dirty money isn’t the most honest way to get ahead.
booty, bribe, buyoff, corrupting gift, dishonest money, fringe benefit, illegal money, influence peddling, kickback, loot, plunder, pillage, prize, swag, unlawful funds
You can say that again is said when something is true; correct. Something that you say to show you completely agree with something that someone has just said. To express emphatic agreement. 1. A: What a beautiful day with all the flowers in bloom B: You can say that...read more