- Don’t sweat it is used to tell someone when they shouldn’t worry about something.
- Take it easy; relax and don’t worry.
- Something you say to calm someone who is worried.
1. A: I’m so nervous about the performance!
B: Ah, don’t sweat it. You’ll be great!
2. A: I can’t thank you enough for helping me out.
B: Don’t sweat it.
3. Betty, you tried your best. Don’t sweat it, alright?
4. A: I had some blood work done thing morning and I’m kind of nervous.
B: Well, all you can do is wait. Until then, don’t sweat it.
Cheer up, don’t panic, don’t worry, everything will be alright, forget it, there-there