- When someone is down to earth, they are realistic and sensible.
- Not pretentious or affected; natural.
- Simple, straightforward, sincere.
1. She’s been my friend for years and one of the most friendliest and down to earth people I know.
2. Although he is a famous movie star, he is surprisingly down to earth.
3. James has a down to earth personality.
4. The chef has a down to earth approach to cooking.
common, easy, factual, functional, hardheaded, laid back, matter-of-fact, no-nonsense, plainspoken, practical, pragmatic, rational, realistic, reasonable, sensible, sober, sound, workable