- When someone tells you to get real, it means to be realistic and understand what’s going on.
- To accept the truth and not deceive yourself.
- To try to see what is really happening; reality check.
1. Get real! He’s never going to stop cheating on you.
2. How about you get real and start getting your life in order?
3. You think that dressing in designer clothes and driving a nice car will get celebrities to like you? Get real!
4. Do you really think eating low fat foods will make you lost weight? Get real!
actual, authentic, certain, honest, legitimate, original, right, true