To give anything to do something means to pay, give, or do whatever is necessary to achieve something.
- Doing your best to acquire or achieve a thing for which one has an intense desire.
To want something very much.
1. I’m so hungry, I would give anything for a piece of chocolate.
2. Those heels are beautiful! I would give anything to walk down the street in a pair of designer shoes.
3. You are so lucky to move to Europe. I’d give anything to live in London!
4. I’d give anything to take care of my little brother. Family means the world to me.
absolutely, deeply, extensively, extraordinarily, extremely, greatly, highly, incredibly, particularly, profoundly, terribly, truly