To have it easy means to have favourable conditions for an easy life.
Capable of being accomplished or acquired with ease.
- Have no difficulties; be fortunate.
1. Do you think kids have it easy nowadays?
2. The rich and famous have it easy when it comes to lavish life.
3. Good looking men have it easy!
4. You’ve had it easy! I, on the other hand, have had a rough childhood.
comfortable, cozy, cushy, effortless, thriving, peaceful, pleasant, prosperous, quiet, relaxed, rich, secure, successful, upscale, wealthy, well-to-do