- To do something in a heartbeat means to do it immediately; almost immediately.
- At once; right away; instantly.
- Very quickly, without needing to think about it.
1. I’d drop everything in a heartbeat if I could have her back.
2. If I had the money, I’d travel the world in a heartbeat.
3. Even through all the disappointments, I’d do it all again in a heartbeat.
4. Multi-million dollar corporations would choose greed over an employee in a heartbeat.
at short notice, directly, in a flash, in a jiffy, in a New York minute, instantaneously, instantly, now, promptly, pronto, rapidly, right now, shortly, soon, straight away, straight off, this instant, this minute, urgently, without delay, without hesitation