When something is off limits, it is an activity that is not allowed.
When someone is off limits, it means they are forbidden to be patronised, frequented, used, or met.
- Not to be entered; not to be used or consumed.
1. The beach is off limits after 7 p.m.
2. Don’t you dare touch the drone I got for my birthday, it’s off limits!
3. Elizabeth is my girlfriend now so I want you to know that she is off limits.
4. Due to political issues, I believe that that island is off limits to everyone except military personnel.
against the law, banned, barred, constraint, disallowance, don’t, forbidden, illegal, illicit, restricted, no-no, not allowed, out of bounds, outlawed, prohibited, taboo, unlawful, verboten
You can say that again is said when something is true; correct. Something that you say to show you completely agree with something that someone has just said. To express emphatic agreement. 1. A: What a beautiful day with all the flowers in bloom B: You can say that...read more