- To stand tall means to be proud of yourself and confident in your abilities.
- To defend oneself in the face of adversity.
- To be brave and proud.
1. You should stand tall against bullying in your school.
2. The football team stood tall because they played their best.
3. Even when life brings sorrow, I will stand tall.
4. You should be able to stand tall against ideas and actions that don’t make sense to you.
adventurous, audacious, bold, cocky, confident, courageous, daring, fearless, gallant, gutsy, heroic, resolute, smart, spunky, strong, tenacious, tough, valiant, wise
You can say that again is said when something is true; correct. Something that you say to show you completely agree with something that someone has just said. To express emphatic agreement. 1. A: What a beautiful day with all the flowers in bloom B: You can say that...read more