- To have a sweet tooth is the desire to have many sweet foods.
- A craving for sweet foods such as candy, pastries, chocolates.
- A fondness or craving for things with a sugary flavour.
1. I need some chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth.
2. Sharon has such a sweet tooth that she devoured a pack of six doughnuts all to herself.
3. One of the hardest habits to break when losing weight is curbing your sweet tooth.
4. Let’s go to the bakery, I’m craving delicious desserts for my sweet tooth.
addiction, affection, appetite, appreciation, craving for sweets, fondness for sweets, inclination, liking, preference taste, urge, weakness