- When someone says to take it or leave it, it means to to take this one or none; you have no choice.
- There are no other choices; it is this or nothing.
- To accept or refuse without any discussion.
1. That’s my final offer, take it or leave it.
2. Mary is crazy about chocolate covered almonds but I can take it or leave it.
3. I’m asking $1,000 for this gold ring, take it or leave it.
4. Do you want this book or not? Take it or leave it!
claim, choice, dibs, opportunity, option, pick, pick and choose, pick out, preference, selection, substitute, take