Someone who has a big mouth talks too much, especially about things that should be kept a secret.
To be a person who tells secrets; to be a gossiper.
- An indiscreet or boastful person.
1. I knew I shouldn’t have mentioned the divorce, I have such a big mouth!
2. Helen and her big mouth! Everyone will know about the surprise party.
3. I told Ben he had a big mouth when I found out he told everyone about my secret.
4. My aunt has a big mouth. She talks about everyone behind their backs.
abhorrent, annoying, awful, big talker, boaster, bragger, detestable, disagreeable, disgusting, dislikable, displeasing, foul, gossiper, gross, hateable, hateful, know-it-all, loathsome, nasty, objectionable, pesky, reprehensible, revolting, rotten, show-off, sickening, stinking, unpleasant