- To walk on sunshine means to be really happy.
- When a person feels good or happy.
- Cheerful, lively, overjoyed.
1. I never knew being in love could make me feel like I’m walking on sunshine.
2. My professor just told me that I received the scholarship for outstanding student and I’m walking on sunshine.
3. It’s a great feeling winning the lottery, kind of like walking on sunshine.
4. Autumn is my favourite season of the year, when I see the leaves turn yellow it’s like I’m walking on sunshine.
cheerful, contented, delighted, ecstatic, elated, glad, joyful, joyous, jubilant, lively, merry, on cloud nine, overjoyed, perky, thrilled, upbeat