- You can say that again is used to express strong agreement with what has just been said.
- Agreeing with someone completely.
- An expression used to show full agreement on something.
1. This class is so boring! You can say that again.
2. I think it was a miracle that you weren’t hurt in the motorcycle accident. You can say that again!
3. This summer heat and humidity is making me more lazy. You can say that again.
4. Wow, I would love to live in a home this luxurious! You can say that again.
add, affirm, allege, announce, answer, assert, claim, communicate, convey, declare, deliver, disclose, do, estimate, express, maintain, mention, read, repeat, reply, report, respond, reveal, speak, state, suggest, tell, voice